lucy-dev mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for August 2010 (general@incubator.apache.org)
Date Sun, 08 Aug 2010 23:37:49 GMT
On Fri, Aug 06, 2010 at 10:02:26AM +0100, Upayavira wrote:
> If you are in the 'incubator' group on people.a.o, you'll be able to do an
> svn up on the relevant directory to 'publish' when you've changed the source
> file in SVN.  If you're not in the incubator group, as on infrastructure@ to
> be added.

I couldn't publish, so it seems I'm not in the 'incubator' group and I'll need
to ask.

We're going to get accounts for Peter and Nate any day now, though, I expect.
Nate's probably going to be too busy in the near term to update the website,
but I'd like Peter to get this karma, too.  I hate going back to Infra with
tiny little requests over and over again, so if it's not a big deal, I'll wait
until we can make a bundled request.

Marvin Humphrey