lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "Kazarov, Yuri" <Yuri.Kaza...@crowe.com>
Subject Inquiry about Lucene.NET
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2019 20:32:07 GMT
Hi,

My name is Yuri and I work at Crowe LLP. As one of the latest experiments for the text search
optimization, I used Lucene.Net as an alternative to other libraries. I also noticed that
much of the articles, updated, etc. date to a while back and seem to not have been supported/updated
recently.

Is Lucene.NET still a viable project and is it being supported, extended, maintained now?
What is the near and long term future plan for it?

It would help me a lot to know this information before going into further experimentation.

I appreciate your time to respond.

Regards.
Yuri.
This email message is from Crowe LLP or one of its subsidiaries and may contain privileged
or confidential information or other information exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply email immediately
and delete this message without reading further or forwarding to others. This email is not
intended to be a contract or other legally binding obligation, and any tax advice expressed
in this email should not be construed as a formal tax opinion unless expressly stated. Visit
www.crowe.com/disclosure for more information about Crowe LLP and its subsidiaries.