lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Himanshu Mangtani <himans...@contata.co.in>
Subject Stable release date for 4.8.0
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2018 09:06:11 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for all the effort.
I Just wanted to ask, when can we expect stable version of Lucene.Net
4.8.0 , as in stable release we are not able to find BlockJoinQuery.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Himanshu Mangtani

*Follows Us:* <https://www.facebook.com/ContataSolutions>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/contata-solutions>
Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or
attachments is confidential in nature and only meant for the intended
recipient of this email message. In case you receive this email in
error, please do not review, use or distribute in any fashion the
contents of this email message and / or attachment and delete this email
and / or attachment. You may also notify the error to the
webmaster@contata.co.in email id. Thank you.