lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: State / Future of the Lucene.Net Project
Date Tue, 29 May 2018 13:26:57 GMT
On 2018-05-28, Alberto León wrote:

> Me too, but please, make easy to prepare the environment, I love code by I
> hate the sysadmin things

:-)

As I said in a different mail I'm afraid we lack hands, so I doubt
anybody will magically appear and streamline the build process.

>From what I understand building and running tests should work fine as
long as you've got .NET Core and Powershell installed in Windows - if
this is not your environment things become tricky. I'd recommend you try
building and if things don't work as expected ask on the dev list.

Stefan