lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject RE: Lucene .Net Leading Zeros Issue
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2018 13:23:38 GMT
This bug was fixed (along with several hundred others) in Lucene.Net-beta00005 on NuGet:

https://www.nuget.org/packages/Lucene.Net/

The solution is to upgrade to the latest version.

Thanks,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)

-----Original Message-----
From: Joao.Faria [mailto:Joao.Faria@portima.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 1:00 AM
To: user@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: Lucene .Net Leading Zeros Issue

Hi,

I'm finding hard to tackle a specific use case with Lucene.

I'm trying to index a field with the following value: 0075.

>From my understanding this field should be indexed as a String. So, I use StringField
class.
What is happening is that somehow Lucene is converting this value to an Int64, and storing
the value 75 so when I retrieve the value from the index I get 75 instead of 0075.

Can you please help me here?
Lucene Version:

Lucene.Net 4.8.0.770-beta

Best regards,