lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Haberl Norbert <Norbert.Hab...@ssi-schaefer.com>
Subject What is Lucene.net best practice architecture in ASP.NET (Web) application(s) ?
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2017 10:28:47 GMT
Hey,

what is generally the best practice architecture when using Lucene within an ASP.NET web application
(let's say MVC).
Should ONE instance of IndexReader be declared or per request? Same for writers ... shall
all writes be queued?

I guess it's a common scenario to use Lucene within a web app for 1st level tier or as a separate
search index but it's not clear how to use it definetly.

Would be great to hear what you think (I'm gonna make a blog post out of this on my site)

Best regards,
Norbert