lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Matt Diehl <mdi...@lexprompt.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Lucene 4.8 IndexSearcher question
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 23:31:26 GMT
Hi Itamar,

Did your SearcherManager.ExecuteSearch() get removed from the releases? I
your example uses the code, but I don't see this in the release:
https://www.myget.org/feed/lucene-net-ci/package/nuget/Lucene.Net  -
Lucene.Net.4.8.0-ci0000001084\lib\net451\Lucene.Net.dll

Here's the original commit:
https://www.mail-archive.com/commits@lucenenet.apache.org/msg01225.html

One other thing I noticed is that the Lucene.Net.Index.Term used to be
reusable. Even the comments state that it should be reusable (even in Java
5.4
<https://lucene.apache.org/core/5_4_0/core/org/apache/lucene/index/Term.html>).
Yet I don't see a way to reuse it and change the 'text' portion, given the
current fields/methods.

Thanks, Matt