lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Matthias Strauss - xRM1 Business Solutions <Matthias.Stra...@xRM1.com>
Subject New function not yet in .NET version? + Merging .dlls not working
Date Tue, 09 May 2017 12:53:26 GMT
Hey folks,
first of all I’m really happy that this .NET Lucene port is existing! Makes my life a lot
easier! 😊

I have three questions:

1.       I would need a functionality of the IndexWriter to expose its field names. This feature
is already implemented in the Java version:

I couldn’t find the function in the current .NET source. Can this be explained?

2.       When trying to merge the Lucene.NET.dll’s into my library with VS ILMerge, I get
the error:
“Unresolved assembly reference not allowed: Lucene.Net.Sandbox”. Has anybody been running
into similar issues?

3.       Who is releasing the Nuget packages? Cause they haven’t been updated in a while
(on Myget – last update in December) and I’d like to see a new version even if the stable
is still some time away 😊

Best Regards,
Matthias