lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Ayoria Leon <ayoria_leon_dor...@hotmail.com>
Subject Parse method doubt
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 18:10:37 GMT
Hi everyone!

My name is Luis Campos and I'm new here. If I'm doing something wrong please let me now.

I need to get a Query from a string. This string represents a GUID.
To get this, I'm using the method "Parse" from "QueryParser" class (using Lucene.Net.QueryParsers.Classic).

The problem is that the method returns a Query containing 4 terms to find instead only one.
I tried scaping the dashes, and it returns only a term, but deletes the dashes.
I need a query containing only a term, containing the dashes.

Could anyone help me?

Thanks!

Luis Campos