lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Ayoria Leon <ayoria_leon_dor...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Parse method doubt
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 19:50:02 GMT
It is still creating the wrong query

________________________________
From: Koga, Diego <dikoga@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 1:48 PM
To: user@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: Re: Parse method doubt

with the new analyzer.. does it still create the wrong query? or it is
not bringing the expect results?

Att.,
------------------
Koga, Diego

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 2:44 PM, Ayoria Leon
<ayoria_leon_dorado@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Oh! I'm sorry.  No, the index is big and it will take too long. But, I'm just creating
the Query object. Do you think it has something to do with the index?

And it works when the string used to get the Query doesn't contains dashes...

>> Luis Campos

Lucene.Net.QueryParsers.Classic).