lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "Koga, Diego" <dik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Parse method doubt
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 19:56:41 GMT
oh boy... I am saying SimpleAnalyzer but I was thinking about
WhitespaceAnalyzer.

That will create the correct query for, however, I think it will not
bring the correct results because it was indexed using another
analyzer.

Att.,
------------------
Koga, Diego

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 2:50 PM, Ayoria Leon
<ayoria_leon_dorado@hotmail.com> wrote:
> It is still creating the wrong query

the Query object. Do you think it has something to do with the index?

version. And it works when the string used to get the Query doesn't contains dashes...

>>> Luis Campos

Lucene.Net.QueryParsers.Classic).