lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From James Lewis <witchlightn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ICU4NET.dll problem
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2017 15:21:14 GMT
Alexander,

Thanks for helping me out here. I'm not using the Thai analyzer. So, in VS
2015, in the Solution Explorer, under References for the project I deleted
the references to the two dlls. That's about it. I'm not seeing any other
references to the dlls elsewhere in the project. When I debug I get the
"Could not load..."

Cheers,
James
my own book <http://myownbook.org>