lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Moray McConnachie <mmcco...@oxford-analytica.com>
Subject RE: Lucene.NET 4.8 - a pre-release introduction (video + code)
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 14:13:54 GMT
I might even be willing to make a pilgrimage to Leeds :->
Best,
Moray

Moray McConnachie
Director of IT
T: +44 1865 261 630
M: +44 7876 330 552
www.oxan.com

-----Original Message-----
From: itamar.synhershko@gmail.com [mailto:itamar.synhershko@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Itamar
Syn-Hershko
Sent: 13 December 2016 14:05
To: user@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: Re: Lucene.NET 4.8 - a pre-release introduction (video + code)

Sure thing. I can probably do it, I'm in the UK several times a year.

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
http://code972.com | @synhershko <https://twitter.com/synhershko> Freelance Developer

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 3:57 PM, Matt Ross <matt@tronik.co.uk> wrote:

> Is anyone on this list interested in giving a talk on Lucene.NET 4.8
> in
> 2017 at Leeds Sharp <http://www.meetup.com/Leeds-Sharp/> in Leeds, UK?
> Expenses paid. We're planning our 2017 talks so if you're interested
> let me know.
>
> Itamar, I hope you don't mind me asking here. We're a humble .NET user
> group in the North of England, and I think a Lucene.NET talk would
> attract a lot of interest.
>
> Cheers,
> Matt
>
> On 13 December 2016 at 12:59, Itamar Syn-Hershko <itamar@code972.com>
> wrote:
>
> > We are about to release Lucene.NET 4.8, and it's time to show what
> > it can do, and how it can be done.
> >
> > I just published a walkthrough video on Channel 9, you can watch it here:
> > https://channel9.msdn.com/Blogs/MVP-VisualStudio-Dev/
> > LuceneNET-48-a-pre-release-introduction
> >
> > The Demo application can be found at
> > https://github.com/synhershko/LuceneNetDemo
> >
> > nuget packages can be downloaded from https://myget.org/gallery/
> lucene-net
> >
> > Comments? questions? reach out to us on our mailing lists:
> > http://lucenenet.apache.org/community.html
> >
> > Enjoy!
> >
> > --
> >
> > Itamar Syn-Hershko
> > Freelance Developer & Consultant Lucene.NET committer and PMC member

This message and any attachments are confidential and/or privileged. If this has been sent
to you in error, please do not use, retain or disclose them, and contact the sender as soon
as possible.

Oxford Analytica Ltd
Registered in England: No. 1196703
5 Alfred Street, Oxford