lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Matt Ross <m...@tronik.co.uk>
Subject Re: Lucene.NET 4.8 - a pre-release introduction (video + code)
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 13:57:15 GMT
Is anyone on this list interested in giving a talk on Lucene.NET 4.8 in
2017 at Leeds Sharp <http://www.meetup.com/Leeds-Sharp/> in Leeds, UK?
Expenses paid. We're planning our 2017 talks so if you're interested let me
know.

Itamar, I hope you don't mind me asking here. We're a humble .NET user
group in the North of England,
and I think a Lucene.NET talk would attract a lot of interest.

Cheers,
Matt