lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Lima <patrick.l...@starnow.com>
Subject Lucene.Net - 4.8
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 02:47:07 GMT
Hi Guys,

I've been testing the Lucene 4.8 to upgrade an existing "search" application and it is working
fine when I run as console (good job for everyone involved) :)
But I'm having one issue when running as an ASP.Net application due the ICU4NET.

Do I need some special configuration to get it running as a site?
I checked the dlls they are in the "working dir", the project is building as x86 and IIS has
the 32bits mode enabled.

[cid:image001.png@01D2440B.BFE412D0]
Could not load file or assembly 'ICU4NET.DLL' or one of its dependencies. The specified module
could not be found.

Thanks in advance,
Patrick Lima