lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "Roethinger, Alexander" <aroethin...@affili.net>
Subject AW: Lucene.Net - 4.8
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 08:35:41 GMT
Hi Patrick,

I had the same issue.

As a workaround until the issue is resolved and if you don't need the Thai
Analyzer support, you can just remove the references to ICU4NET from your
projects and delete the DLL references.

Your code will still compile and you can deploy without the ICU
dependencies.

Just make sure you don't access the Thai Ananlyzer or Wordbreaker, as your
code will crash.

Cheers

Alexander

Von: Patrick Lima [mailto:patrick.lima@starnow.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 21. November 2016 03:47
An: user@lucenenet.apache.org
Betreff: Lucene.Net - 4.8

Hi Guys,

I've been testing the Lucene 4.8 to upgrade an existing "search" application
and it is working fine when I run as console (good job for everyone
involved) :)

But I'm having one issue when running as an ASP.Net application due the
ICU4NET.

Do I need some special configuration to get it running as a site?
I checked the dlls they are in the "working dir", the project is building as
x86 and IIS has the 32bits mode enabled.

Could not load file or assembly 'ICU4NET.DLL' or one of its dependencies.
The specified module could not be found.

Thanks in advance,
Patrick Lima