lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: QueryParser package on NuGet
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2016 18:31:01 GMT
Hi Kirill,

I'm assuming you are referring to our 4.8 release - it's currently on MyGet
and not nuget:
https://www.myget.org/feed/lucene-net/package/nuget/Lucene.Net

However, it does seem like the QueryParser package isn't pushed there.

*Wyatt*, any chance you can look into why is this? the project is included
in the sln file and I believe we already fixed that before

Thanks

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant