lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From James Lewis <witchlightn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.NET 4.8 is now in Beta - and we need your help!
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2016 20:40:14 GMT
Thanks a lot for your hard work! I look forward to incorporating 4.08 into
my next version, and getting more involved as per my limited abilities.

(If anyone's interested in a use of lucene.net a little more creative than
the corporate stuff we're usually involved with, check out myownbook.org)

James