lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "Michael O'Shea" <michael.a.os...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene ASP.NET - TreeView control
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 13:40:49 GMT
Wait, wait, I think I can help, I've done technical support in a former
life, maybe I can channel that experience in here to make things go
smoother.

Hi Jayaram,

We'd need a description of what your problem is.

Could you please provide:
- any error messages available
- if not already apparent in the error messages, the circumstances of the
error
- if there is no error but the thing just doesn't behave as you expect:
  * please describe what behaviour you are expecting
  * please describe what behaviour is shown by the system you are building

With this information in hand, the community will be better equipped to
help you figure out what's wrong and how to address the problem.

Regards,

The make-believe Lucene.Net support team