lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Michael D Gorsich <gorsi...@dteenergy.com>
Subject Re: Next sync release Lucene.net
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 13:50:07 GMT

Could it be it works so well there just isn't much broad-based need for
change?  Don't the newer changes to Lucene tend to cover more specialized
needs, with correspondingly fewer developers willing to work on it, or
needing the functions?

I know for our org's needs Lucene 3.0.3 seems perfect as-is.

Michael Gorsich
Senior Developer, DTE Energy - ITS
   734.586.1531 (Fermi 2)
   gorsichm@dteenergy.com