lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: UAP
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2016 10:01:13 GMT
The bad news is the PCL branch was never completed. It was an experimental port that kind of
never made it very far. I think it was me... Ran into issues I think with using volatile keyword
in a WP8 world.

We're making some pretty good progress on the current 4.8 release. I can't say that I've tried,
but you might consider pulling that down (I think we are working master) and seeing how close
to compiling that becomes.

-----Original Message-----
From: Damien Guérin [mailto:dguerin@sqli.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2016 1:56 AM
To: user@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: UAP

Hi everyone,

i would like to use Lucene.net in a UAP application but it is currently impossible because
Lucene.net works only with .Net framework for Desktop app. To be able to do it i tried to
build Lucene.net from the PCL branch, but it is impossible. I don't understand how it is possible
to build because there are a lot of files that are missing (Store namespace for example).
Anyone has already do that?

Thanks in advance for your response.
Best regards,