lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Kimon Topouzidis <kimon.to...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.Net question
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 20:22:36 GMT
Thanks for your reply.
I am still having problem, in understanding on how to implement the facet
to my C# windows application form. I am trying to find a working example
but i cant. There is no way for me to make Simple Faceted Search work and
it seems i cant understand the usage of the bobobrowse.net either. It would
be realy great if you could advise me on how i can implement the facets on
my project(Uses lucene to search a database(Access) and displaying the
results on a datagridview.) Heres the link to my projest:
https://github.com/assignment128A-adopse/Assignment

I really appreciate all of your interest and support.. I would be greatfull
if you could give me a guidance or even better a solution for my problem!!

-Kimon.