lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Cranness" <mark.crann...@orcon.net.nz>
Subject RE: Lucene index reset/cleared after an unexpected powerdown - advice please
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2015 07:35:45 GMT
Apparently Lucene.NET 3.0.3 does not have that same callback:
http://lucenenet.apache.org/docs/3.0.3/dc/d49/_simple_f_s_directory_8cs_source.html#l00270
(Starts line 270.)

(and assuming that is the corresponding .NET code, I couldn't find any FSIndexOutput class,
only a SimpleFSIndexOutput,
a sub-class of SimpleFSDirectory)

The comments for LUCENE-3418 include these:
"This bug was unfortunately created when we committed LUCENE-2328... that issue added tracking..."
"Note that even though LUCENE-2328 was backported to 2.9.x and 3.0.x, this bug wasn't, ie
the backport was a much
simpler fix (to just address the original memory leak); it's 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 and trunk when
this bug is present."

But thanks anyway.