lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Simon Svensson <si...@devhost.se>
Subject Re: Lucene .NET Scoring Problem
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:20:32 GMT
Hi,

Your screenshot did not survive the mailing list.

Well, what's more relevant; "mobile phones" or "troop mobilization"?
Wildcard queries return a constant score (unless changed) since Lucene
does not employ mind reading (yet...)

How would you expect the results to be sorted? Are you also including
any other terms ("troop mobil*") where mobile phones are ranked too high
in the result?

Lucene.NET has many extension points; if you can modify the searching
code (which I guess is hidden in the source of Kentico) then you will be
able to change the sorting logic.

// Simon