lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Last failing tests remain to fix!
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 18:34:50 GMT
Sorry, my alter ego Wade and I just got back in town here.

I'm looking into the NuGet feed setup though I need to talk to someone over
at CodeBetter.com as some things need to be enabled and I need to figure
out where the artifacts. I know Martin has moved on from JetBrains, is
there another contact?

To answer your question, no we don't need to wait on passing builds -- we
can tell it to build the nuget regardless. We should probably talk about
what should trigger a nuget release -- probably every build is too much.
Maybe nightly builds for now?

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 5:20 PM Itamar Syn-Hershko <itamar@code972.com>
wrote:

> Ok, I just looked and the nuget feed is empty - probably because there was
> never a green build. Can we have nuget artifacts already, at least until we
> have green builds?
>
> --
>
> Itamar Syn-Hershko
> Freelance Developer & Consultant
> Lucene.NET committer and PMC member
>
> On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 12:15 AM, Itamar Syn-Hershko <itamar@code972.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Errr.. I mean Wyatt :)
> >
> > --
> >
> > Itamar Syn-Hershko
> > Freelance Developer & Consultant
> > Lucene.NET committer and PMC member
> >
> > On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 12:15 AM, Itamar Syn-Hershko <itamar@code972.com
> >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Wade, any luck?
> >>
> >> Is there a nuget feed on the build server we can start using to install
> >> the core / subproject pieces using nuget from?
> >>
> >> Thanks!
> >>
> >> --
> >>
> >> Itamar Syn-Hershko
> >> http://code972.com | @synhershko <https://twitter.com/synhershko>