lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Schnell Henrik <henko....@gmail.com>
Subject Classification and WhitespaceAnalyzer problems
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 13:24:48 GMT
Hello,

I have noticed that you have added Lucene.Net.Classification
implementations, so I thought I would try them with a large corpus to see
how the different algorithms perform with classifying different texts. I
cloned the latest branch from github and opened the solution. I could build
it successfully, so I grabbed the dll's and included them in my project. So
far so good.

But then I noticed that I cannot instantiate an IndexWriter because it
needs an IndexWriterConfig which needs an Analyzer and I could not find any
Analyzer implementations, only the abstract Analyzer class.

Then I have noticed that the WhitespaceAnalyzer.cs is there in the
src\Lucene.Net.Core\Analysis directory but it is not included in the
Lucene.Net project that is in the solution, so it was not built into the
dll's. Ok, so I tried to include all the neccessary files for the
WhitespaceAnalyzer, but they don't build, it seems they use an older lucene
api and are not compatible anymore.

So my question is: how could I try the new Classification features? I'm not
sure I could write an own Analyzer. Are there any working implementations
currently?

Thank you,
Henrik