lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.net vs Lucene with IKVM
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 17:37:32 GMT
Microsoft are actually using Lucene.NET in at least 3 projects, one of them
contributed 2 people to help us get the tests green.

That's all good input, thanks - but we did hijack a different thread :)

Anyway, looks like I'll be headed the crowd-funding route, but its going to
take a while to figure out. If any big sponsors step up before then -
that'll be great.

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant