lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "Michael O'Shea" <michael.a.os...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sponsors for full-time Lucene.NET development?
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 08:35:32 GMT
Itamar,

I know all about the time problem. I'm in the same boat.

You however are nearly single-handedly making this work. You're an absolute
hero.

The Kickstarter (or other similar funding scheme) idea is great. There are
major projects out there that depend heavily on your implementation. You
should try and get them to invest.

Cheers,

Michael