lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Welcome Wyatt Barnett as a Committer
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 00:58:07 GMT
There are a number of ways to get involved. A good start is joining the developers mailing
list (dev@lucenenet.apache.org). When we see people helping out, submitting patches, updating
docs, etc, we typically extend an invite.
Takes some patience and a reasonable commitment.
Best,~Prescott
> From: shinspirit@live.cn
> Subject: Re: Welcome Wyatt Barnett as a Committer
> Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 08:39:51 +0800
> To: user@lucenenet.apache.org
>
> Hi ,
>
>        I'm from China
>
>        My job is design and coding , an architecture
>
>        How can I be the committer?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On 2015年2月10日, at 07:33, Prescott Nasser <prescott.nasser@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> > Hi All -
> > Please join me in welcoming Wyatt Barnett as a committer for the Lucene.Net project.

> > As most of you have probably seen, he's been very active and instrumental in getting
Team City up and running and helping the team make sure tests run smoothly and efficiently.