lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Website and basic docs work
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2015 01:17:51 GMT
Ping received, I know I owe you guys these at a minimum

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Itamar Syn-Hershko<mailto:itamar@code972.com>
Sent: ‎1/‎15/‎2015 3:17 PM
To: user@lucenenet.apache.org<mailto:user@lucenenet.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Website and basic docs work

Ping :)

Prescott, if we can have the contribution pages, both the technical ones on
git usage and our way of doing things (conventions for code, tests etc) and
how to approach signing an ICLA and so on - that could greatly help

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 3:09 AM, Prescott Nasser <geobmx540@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> I've got stuff on my machine, will put a bunch in jira

Also, I