lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Joshua Ball <joshua.g.s.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website and basic docs work
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2014 21:32:26 GMT
OK,
here is a first stab at porting the existing site to durandal/bootstrap:

https://github.com/joshball/lucene-net-website

This is pretty, but I don't want to waste more time on it if this is not
what you had in mind.

If we want to go down this path, I started a branch with the contributing
page:
https://github.com/joshball/lucene-net-website/tree/feature/contributing

Again, not sure exactly what we want here, or what many of the notes from
Prescott are about exactly). I haven't contributed to lucene.net yet, so I
would be a good user for this.

I based the page off of http://hapijs.com/. They do a great job of making
it easy to contribute.

As for the site itself, it uses mimosa for build,
durandal/knockout/bootstrap for the SPA.

You do need node installed. And then after that, mimosa (see the readme).
It was built on windows, so no issues there. The reason for node is to do
all the building/min/lint/etc...

Let me know your thoughts.