lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Website and basic docs work
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 17:59:30 GMT
I think we have two goals - one simplify the website down to a single page (we really don't
have THAT much content).

Two - fill out the wiki with all kinds of docs - here are my notes on that (if anyone wants
to run with them). Ill create stub pages if no one else does

PMC
Roles, Rules, Processes
New Committers (vote and process after to complete)
New PMC Member (vote, and process after to complete)
Board Reports
Committers
How to update the website
How to handle git apache mirror at github (https://mahout.apache.org/developers/github.html)
Contributors
How to submit a pull request / get involved (CLA, ICLA)
General
How to join mailing lists
Current state of the Lucene.Net world
Guides
Explaining the structure of Lucene.Net - analyzers, parsers, etc.
Simple How to
Complete how to
Explain

Sent from my Windows Phone