lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Rob Vesse <rve...@dotnetrdf.org>
Subject Re: Status and call for participation
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 08:07:27 GMT
On the note of the dev list one thing you guys could do since you seem to
be using GitHub heavily for collaboration is to ask Infra to set up the
ASF-GitHub integration:

https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/improved_integration_between_apache_an

This will provide visibility of dev activities occurring on GitHub and
makes it clearer that there is activity going on.

Rob