lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Todd Carrico <Todd.Carr...@match.com>
Subject RE: Parity between Lucene.Net and the original
Date Sun, 12 Oct 2014 13:49:59 GMT
you mean like this:
http://lucenenet.apache.org/docs/3.0.3/da/d40/class_lucene_1_1_net_1_1_analysis_1_1_snowball_1_1_snowball_analyzer.html

and this documentation might work:
https://lucene.apache.org/core/3_6_0/api/all/org/apache/lucene/analysis/snowball/SnowballAnalyzer.html

First two hits in google for "lucene.net snowball analyzer"

tc
From: Michael O'Shea <michael.a.oshea@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2014 8:31 AM
To: user@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: Re: Parity between Lucene.Net and the original

Guys (incl Itamar),

Thanks for the rapid feedback. Sorry for confusing my question with Solr.

What I fail to see is any mention if the snowball or kstem algorythms in
Lucene.net.

Are they supported in Lucene.Net ?

I was going to research that myself with some hands-on experimentation but
thought I'd check here too.

Regards,
Michael