lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "Michael O'Shea" <michael.a.os...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SpanMultiTermQueryWrapper.cs
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 17:40:04 GMT
Sebastian,

you and I are in the same boat. I've just come onto the scene and I think
we're having the same issues. It was to be expected so I'm not surprised.

I'll see what I can do from my end. Keep me updated with your progress.

It's a good learning process for both of us.

Cheers,

Michael

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 4:49 PM, Popa, Sebastian <Sebastian.Popa@philips.com