lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "Michael O'Shea" <michael.a.os...@gmail.com>
Subject Trying to build branch_4x
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 21:36:14 GMT
Hi people,

Lucene.Net built fine. I then moved onto Lucene.Net.Contrib.

I had to recreate some of the references between projects in order to
satisfy dependencies. No big deal.

I however can't find TermDocs and a number of other types defined anywhere
in the code that I have.

When I use Google, I do find that these classes were part of the 3.0.3 code
base. I am guessing that you have removed them from the code base as part
of the evolution towards 4.x.

Could someone please help me in obtaining a build of any of the versions
that would include the Snowball Analyzer ?

Regards,

Michael O'Shea