lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "Michael O'Shea" <michael.a.os...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to build branch_4x
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 10:52:55 GMT
Prescott,

I'd be very happy to contribute. I'm a complete noob in the area though.
You may have to spoonfeed me a simple task so that I can get into the swing
of things.

In the meantime, which of the branches do you consider to be "Stable"  ?
3.0.3 is fine with me (although there is 3.0.3_2 whose purpose is not very
clear) if you say so.

Cheers,

Michael