lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "Michael O'Shea" <michael.a.os...@gmail.com>
Subject Parity between Lucene.Net and the original
Date Sun, 12 Oct 2014 11:24:07 GMT
People,

I was looking into Solr in Azure but then came across Lucene.Net which
seems to be a better fit for the architecture of my project in Azure.

I'm reading up on the material available at various resources but I'm not
finding the answers I need.

I haven't been able to find if/how Lucene supports these features :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Language+Analysis

I've downloaded the full source code from github and looked into it but am
also having no luck.

Is there a howto somewhere that would show how Lucene.Net does these things
?

Thanks and regards,

Michael O'Shea