lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: SpanMultiTermQueryWrapper.cs
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 15:43:31 GMT
Using master (4.8 in progress) and trying to use contrib 3.0.3 is probably never going to work.

Ill try to take a look later this morning where that lives in 4.8 ( maybe a contrib package
we still need to port)

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Popa, Sebastian<mailto:Sebastian.Popa@philips.com>
Sent: ‎10/‎17/‎2014 8:37 AM
To: Michael O'Shea<mailto:michael.a.oshea@gmail.com>
Cc: user@lucenenet.apache.org<mailto:user@lucenenet.apache.org>
Subject: RE: SpanMultiTermQueryWrapper.cs

Hi Michael,

The zip I found doesn’t contain “SpanMultiTermQueryWrapper”.
However, the master branch contains the class.

I tried to compile the latest Master Branch, and use the already compiled Lucene.Contrib dlls
that NuGet brings for Lucene3.0.3.

However in this new combination I get other dependencies not satisfied Lucene.Net.QueryParsers.
And a bunch of other methods have other signatures.
I think I need help in getting a Lucene.NET 3.0.3 and Lucene.Contrib with “SpanMultiTermQueryWrapper”.

Anything that you can help me with?

Best regards,
Sebastian