lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "Popa, Sebastian" <Sebastian.P...@philips.com>
Subject SpanMultiTermQueryWrapper equivalent in C#
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 09:26:01 GMT
Hello,

I am porting a part of an older Java application using Lucene to a .NET application.

However, during porting it I got a bit stuck finding an equivalent for the following Java
construction:

SpanQuery sq= new SpanMultiTermQueryWrapper(new FuzzyQuery(new Term("blahblah", aString, 2));

Could you please help me translate that to C# (I am using the package available on NuGet,
Lucene.Net 3.0.3).

Looking forward for your answer.

Best regards,
Sebastian

Sebastian Popa

Senior Software Designer Healthcare, Scrum Master
Philips Innovation Services - Software Products and Systems
High Tech Campus 37 room 6.015
5656 AE Eindhoven, The Netherlands
E-mail: sebastian.popa@philips.com<mailto:sebastian.popa@philips.com>
Mobile: 0652878524
http://www.innovationservices.philips.com<http://www.innovationservices.philips.com/>
P   Save a tree...please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally protected under
applicable law. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction
of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.