lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Todd Carrico <Todd.Carr...@match.com>
Subject Re: Parity between Lucene.Net and the original
Date Sun, 12 Oct 2014 12:30:14 GMT
My understanding is that Solr extends lucene.  Not lucene.net, but the original Java project.
 Solr being easier to work with, and has added features using lucene as a base.

Lucene.net is a port of the Java project and is behind the Java version.  It is close enough
in implementation that the Java docs for lucene.java work for lucene.net.

tc