lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From shubhanshu pathak <shubhanshu.pat...@gmail.com>
Subject ChainedFilter.cs is not available in Lucene.Net 3.0.3?
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 05:14:57 GMT
Dear Group Members,

I am using *Lucene.net* for building a search engine. In course of
development I came across providing *filters* to the search.
As I went through the Lucene documentation I came across *ChainedFilter*.
It is a way to combine multiple filters together. However this class is not
available in any of the assemblies (ver 3.0.3). The same is confirmed by
multiple blog-posts. But I didn't come across any post where it is
mentioned, what can be the performant way to club multiple filters together
and provide it to Search().

Can someone please provide some input related to this.

 --
Thanks & Regards,
Shubhanshu Kumar Pathak