lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lucene.net 4.8.0
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 04:31:25 GMT
[welcome to the dev list, David]

On 2014-07-23, michael herndon wrote:

>    - Have the all contributors send a short reply to this e-mail to verify
>    they all agree to submit the code changes under the apache 2.0 license as
>    stated in the commit.

Depending on the size of the patch this may not be enough, for big
changes we may need a bit more of paperwork.  We'll see that when we see
the diff :-)

> Most apache projects want a ticket per patch/pull-request submitted

I agree having a JIRA ticket for this case is a good idea so we can
reuse it if we feel we need to perform an IP-clearance process.[1]

But do we require tickets for other pull requests?  There is nothing
that would force us to do so.

Stefan

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/#grants and
    http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html