lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Simon Svensson <si...@devhost.se>
Subject Re: Known bug?
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 05:07:34 GMT
Hi,

I've been unable to find anything in Jira (at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET ) so it's not a known bug.

Some questions regarding your execution environment;
1. What type of Directory are you using?
2. What type of LockFactory are you using?
3. Are you working with local harddrives or a remote share?
4. Is this an index shared between several processes? (Either locally,
or a network share.)
5. Is this at an hosting environment with an unknown disk setup? (I've
seen cases when multiple servers with supposed redundancy actually had
SyncToy scheduled every 15 minutes...)

Can you provoke this exception, including the writes to let to it, in a
unit-test/small console application?
Is there a copy of a known "bad index" that you can share?

// Simon