lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Ajay Kumar <ajay.ku...@clariontechnologies.co.in>
Subject Need Help on Lucene.net BlockJoinQuery
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 08:43:54 GMT
Hi

I am using Lucene.Net in my project and i feel very happy for it's speed.
But i am looking for a way to search relational content that is, for
example if i want to search on a student and school tables( i have
converted this tables into csv file so here i created indexes on these csv
files.) if i search for a student ajay i want to display the name and
school name. To achieve this i have written a join query in sql and the
result set i converted into flat file this will look like

student ID,Name, Grade, SchoolName

1,Ajay, A, St.Annes

2,Alex,A, St.Annes

3,Kishore, B, St.Annes

here the school name is repeating in my real project this field is very
huge i can not do this. so i amlooking for a relational search in Lucene. I
find the following article which discuss the same issue and as a solution
Lucene provided BlockJoinQuery in Lucene's 3.4.0 release but i there is no
such version in Lucene.net, the latest version of Lucene.net is  3.0.3

Please Let me know how i can overcome this issue thanks in advance

Thanks,
Ajay
<http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCUQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stannes.edu.in%2F&ei=kLHoUtPRJsOKrQfoooDwBA&usg=AFQjCNHaq4L_rsHXRQ8VrHH6r5_yNCCW0A&bvm=bv.60157871,d.bmk&cad=rja>