lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Anders Lybecker <and...@lybecker.com>
Subject Re: Assistance in calling lucene search from SQL Server 2008 trigger
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 06:23:52 GMT
Hi,

This is not a Lucene.Net issue.
You could make a Web API project and call via SQLCLR WebRequest (
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/sqllive/archive/2008/06/18/accessing-rest-based-web-services-using-sql-clr.aspx
).

The architecture you describe is not what I would recommend. If you
requirements are fixed, I would rather create a service endpoint that first
called the SQL Server and then Lucene. It is a much cleaner solution.

Regards,
Anders Lybecker