lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Artem Chereiski <a.cherei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Assistance in calling lucene search from SQL Server 2008 trigger
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 05:15:03 GMT
Jackson,

I have a search machine implemented as a Windows service. All the calls to Lucene libraries
are made from inside the service. We use SQL CLR and .net remoting to call methods inside
the service. This methods works well - it’s been tested by 3 years in prod environment under
significant load.

Regards,
Art

On 12 Nov 2013, at 13:44, Jackson <jackson.v@smartinfotech.ae> wrote:

> Dear Developers,
>
> We are new to using Lucene.net. The solution developed required specific searching of
names from 1000’s of names, which is happening well using your developed
> Lucene 3.0.3 search engine library. We had tested calling the lucene search from a aspx
page and were very excited with the speed it was getting the result.

> Our requirement is to call the lucene 3.0.3 search from a database trigger and we are
unable to find a solution. If there is a help / link, that could be provided
> to know how it could be called from the Sql server 2008 database trigger, we would highly
appreciate your support.

> Best Regards,
>
> Jackson Vadakkan
> SMART Infotech
> Post Box 28046, Abu Dhabi,
> United Arab Emirates.
> Phone : +971-2-6438460
> Mobile : +971-50-7724164
>
> DISCLAIMER: This Electronic Mail and any attached information is sent on behalf of SMART
Infotech. The information is confidential and may also be privileged. It is intended only
for the use of authorized persons.
> If you are not an addressee, or have received the message in error, you are not authorized
to read, copy, disseminate, distribute or use the Electronic Mail or any attachment in any
way.