lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Steven Knowles <emai...@knowles.net.au>
Subject Re: Prohibit operator not working with phrase
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 08:07:11 GMT
Thanks for your interest Anders.

I'd love to provide anything you need, if I knew how. I'm reasonably proficient with MacOS,
however limited knowledge of Windows.

I do have access to the server in question, and aren't too bad at finding my way around Windows
with some direction, but to give you some idea of my level of dumbness, if I go to the Start
menu and search Lucene, nothing shows. I assume that's because Lucene isn't a standalone application.

In case it helps, I'm talking about the business of recruitment, where incoming CVs are indexed,
and I undertstand its Lucene which was engaged to provide the text search capability due to
MySQL not having this capability.

Alternatively if anybody was keen enough I do have TeamViewer installed on the server for
collaboration.

Cheers, Steven