lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "Wasikowski, Brian [ JRDUS]" <bwasi...@its.jnj.com>
Subject Example of a Fuzzy Phase Search
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 18:12:46 GMT
I am trying to implement an index with search for a database of terms where I want the user
to be able to enter a search phrase.  The search phrase would be a variable number of terms.
 I can't seem to get past the FuzzyQuery for a single term.  Can someone offer a simple example
of the code for a PhraseSearch?

Thank you,
Brian

Brian Wasikowski
Director, HIT Alliances and Support
Janssen Diagnostics, Inc.
Tel: +1 919 786 9153
Fax: +1 919 882 0913
Email: bwasikow@its.jnj.com<mailto:bwasikow@its.jnj.com>
Web: www.janssendiagnostics.com

IntraLinks Courier Dropbox<https://services.intralinks.com/ILClient/courier/lockbox.html?p1=331268255215951899&p2=QnJpYW4gV2FzaWtvd3NraQ%3D%3D>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that Johnson
& Johnson can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete the message from your
inbox. Thank you.