lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Simone Chiaretta <simone.chiare...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The device is not ready. error
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 10:49:55 GMT
Eheh... yes.. stored on Azure web sites...
I reindexed already before sending the email, but same problem...
It's not happening randomly: some keywords constantly give error, other
don't.

Now I don't have access to the file-system directly, but as soon as I can
I'll try deleting the index manually and then re-index, and see if that
works.

Thx
Simone

--